If JFK and RFK Had Lived.....
Robert Prey
2012-04-15 23:42:16 UTC
in his second term JFK was going to withdraw troops from Vietnam and end the
Cold War with the USSR so he had to die. David Talbot has revealed that RFK
was going to reopen the investigation of JFK's assassination after he was
elected president in 1968 so he had to be killed too.

If JFK has served out his second term Bobby would have become president in
'68 and served two term to be succeeded by Teddy in '76 for two more terms.

If JFK had lived and his brother had succeeded him as president we would
not have had the Vietnam War or the arms race with Russia or the black riots
in the ghettos. or Watergate or Iran Contra or 9/11 or peanut farmer and B
movie actor presidents.

HE HAD TO DIE. THEY COULD NOT ALLOW HIM TO LIVE.
Jason Burke
2012-04-15 23:51:53 UTC
Post by Robert Prey
in his second term JFK was going to withdraw troops from Vietnam and end
the Cold War with the USSR so he had to die. David Talbot has revealed
that RFK was going to reopen the investigation of JFK's assassination
after he was elected president in 1968 so he had to be killed too.
If JFK has served out his second term Bobby would have become president
in '68 and served two term to be succeeded by Teddy in '76 for two more
terms.
If JFK had lived and his brother had succeeded him as president we would
not have had the Vietnam War or the arms race with Russia or the black
riots in the ghettos. or Watergate or Iran Contra or 9/11 or peanut
farmer and B movie actor presidents.
HE HAD TO DIE. THEY COULD NOT ALLOW HIM TO LIVE.
Yup, that's EXACTLY what would have happened, no doubt!

Now, I need a couple of bucks. Can you tell me who is going to win the
Super Bowl next year?
aeffects
no panhandling in here, kook-troll! you know the rules.....
Jason Burke
And you know you're a moron. So what?
News
2012-04-16 17:58:57 UTC
x-no-archive: yes
Post by Jason Burke
Post by Robert Prey
in his second term JFK was going to withdraw troops from Vietnam and end
the Cold War with the USSR so he had to die. David Talbot has revealed
that RFK was going to reopen the investigation of JFK's assassination
after he was elected president in 1968 so he had to be killed too.
If JFK has served out his second term Bobby would have become president
in '68 and served two term to be succeeded by Teddy in '76 for two more
terms.
If JFK had lived and his brother had succeeded him as president we would
not have had the Vietnam War or the arms race with Russia or the black
riots in the ghettos. or Watergate or Iran Contra or 9/11 or peanut
farmer and B movie actor presidents.
HE HAD TO DIE. THEY COULD NOT ALLOW HIM TO LIVE.
Yup, that's EXACTLY what would have happened, no doubt!
Probably not exactly, and RFK probably would not have run in '68, since
I believe he wanted to find out all the details on who killed his brother
and why. Without that added impetus (and no Vietnam War to run against), he
would have been satisfied to remain a Senator from NY.
Post by Jason Burke
Now, I need a couple of bucks. Can you tell me who is going to win the
Super Bowl next year?
I have to give you credit: that was a funny bit.
Now, get serious and only posit that if JFK had lived and served only
to Jan. 1969 (with no RFK/EMK following him as pres.), peace would have
prevailed between the U.S.-U.S.S.R. (possibly extended to China also, as
some of his close advisors thought he was going to do), and there would have
been no '60s craziness and race rioting as we know the '60s today, with a
higher level of prosperity without all that wasteful and destructive
offensive-war spending.
JFK would have been the most farsighted presidents in foreign policy in
his Peace campaign in ending the Cold War, and would have easily gone down
as one of the Top 10 presidents at the very least. Not counting any
accomplishments in the domestic/economic front.
There would have been no LBJ, no Nixon, no Ford, no Carter, no Reagan,
etc., as the entire presidential line of succession after '68 would have
been completely altered.
And the U.S. (also the world) would have been better for the changes.
Bill Clarke
2012-04-16 19:17:46 UTC
Post by News
x-no-archive: yes
Post by Jason Burke
[...]
Good move Texas Ranger Newsboy. I wouldn't count any JFK accomplishments in the
domestic front either since JFK couldn't get his bills through Congress.

As for peace with the Soviets and China; who said they wanted peace? It takes
two to dance dumbo.

Bill Clarke
bigdog
2012-04-16 03:41:22 UTC
Post by Robert Prey
in his second term JFK was going to withdraw troops from Vietnam and end the
Cold War with the USSR so he had to die. David Talbot has revealed that RFK
was going to reopen the investigation of JFK's assassination after he was
elected president in 1968 so he had to be killed too.
Which conflicts with everything RFK ever said on the record. He was
satsified with the findings of the WC.
Post by Robert Prey
If JFK has served out his second term  Bobby would have become president in
'68 and served two term to be succeeded by Teddy in '76 for two more terms.
What kind of bullshit Camelot fantasy dreamworld are you living in?
One party can't hold onto the White House for more than three terms.
You think one family could hold it for six? After 8 years of Jack, the
American people would have been looking for a change. Getting shot was
what spiked his approval ratings. RFK would have been lucky to get
nominated in 1968. Even if Teddy hadn't dunked Mary Jo, he would have
found some other way to self destruct.
Post by Robert Prey
If JFK had lived  and his brother had succeeded him as president we would
not have had the Vietnam War or the arms race with Russia or the black riots
in the ghettos. or Watergate or Iran Contra or 9/11 or peanut farmer and B
movie actor presidents.
And we all would have lived happily ever after.
Post by Robert Prey
HE HAD TO DIE. THEY COULD NOT ALLOW HIM TO LIVE.
There's that damn THEY again. It's a wonder THEY haven't sued for
libel.
Robert Prey
2012-04-16 04:18:37 UTC
Bobby would have got the democratic nomination in '68 and been elected
president. That's why he had to be assassinated. Chappaquiddick was a set up
to destroy Teddy before he could challenge Nixon in '72. After Nixon
self-destructed, they let the peanut farmer have the White House to prove a
democrat without the last name of Kennedy could be elected. The JFK
assassination was the final coup by the Secret Government. They have ruled
us ever since.
libel.
Bill Clarke
2012-04-16 04:43:24 UTC
Post by Robert Prey
Bobby would have got the democratic nomination in '68 and been elected
president. That's why he had to be assassinated. Chappaquiddick was a set up
to destroy Teddy before he could challenge Nixon in '72. After Nixon
self-destructed, they let the peanut farmer have the White House to prove a
democrat without the last name of Kennedy could be elected. The JFK
assassination was the final coup by the Secret Government. They have ruled
us ever since.
Oh yeah! The Secret Government indeed. If it was so secret how in the hell did
you know about it?

Bill Clarke
libel.
News
2012-04-16 18:15:37 UTC
x-no-archive: yes
Post by Bill Clarke
Post by Robert Prey
Bobby would have got the democratic nomination in '68 and been elected
president. That's why he had to be assassinated. Chappaquiddick was a set up
to destroy Teddy before he could challenge Nixon in '72. After Nixon
self-destructed, they let the peanut farmer have the White House to prove a
democrat without the last name of Kennedy could be elected. The JFK
assassination was the final coup by the Secret Government. They have ruled
us ever since.
Oh yeah! The Secret Government indeed. If it was so secret how in the hell did
you know about it?
Because he is smart, perceptive, and sophisticated; unlike you as a
dumb, innocent, and naive hillbilly.
libel.
bigdog
2012-04-16 19:12:27 UTC
Post by Robert Prey
Bobby would have got the democratic nomination in '68 and been elected
president. That's why he had to be assassinated.
Typical revisionist history from the Camelot dreamworld. Even with the
reverence his brother was elevated to after his assassintation, Bobby
was still getting his ass kicked in delegate count by Humphrey. All
his winner-take-all victory in California did was knock out McCarthy.
Bobby was still a distant second to Humphrey who would have cruised to
the nomination. Without the bounce from his brother's assassination,
Bobby wouldn't have even been in the ballgame.
Post by Robert Prey
Chappaquiddick was a set up
to destroy Teddy before he could challenge Nixon in '72.
Set up my fucking ass!!! Whose fault was it that Teddy got plastered
to the gills and drove his girlfriend off a bridge after which he ran
off to hide and try to figure out a way to safe HIS ass while Mary Jo
was gurgling her last breaths. The part he admitted to was despicable
enough, never mind he tried to deny he was doing anything immoral.
Post by Robert Prey
After Nixon
self-destructed, they let the peanut farmer have the White House to prove a
democrat without the last name of Kennedy could be elected. The JFK
assassination was the final coup by the Secret Government. They have ruled
us ever since.
Right, asshole. Just keep blaming everything on they. Is it the same
"they" that gave us Ronald Reagan and Barack Obama. Get a grip.
News
2012-04-16 18:13:30 UTC
x-no-archive: yes
Post by Robert Prey
in his second term JFK was going to withdraw troops from Vietnam and end the
Cold War with the USSR so he had to die. David Talbot has revealed that RFK
was going to reopen the investigation of JFK's assassination after he was
elected president in 1968 so he had to be killed too.
Which conflicts with everything RFK ever said on the record. He was
satsified with the findings of the WC.
---start

Not true! That was another example of politicians saying one thing for
public consumption, but privately he knew something of the real truth
already by the later afternoon on Nov. 22, 1963 *before* JFK was pronounced
dead.
He called the CIA that Friday shortly after the shots were fired and told
by Hoover the president was hurt, and asked a ranking official, "Did your
outfit have anything to do with this horror?" [*]
He knew almost exactly who the real culprits were instinctively.

[*] David Talbot, "Brothers: The Hidden History of the Kennedy Years" (2007;
pp. 6-7).

---end